180° Naxos Interactive e-bike guided tour
Ride with us through the island’s diverse landscape in a journey through time! Highlights
– The Wine God sanctuary in a forest of vines, olive trees and oleanders,
– A humble Christian chapel built in a rocky cave,
– A traditional village coffee shop forgotten by time,
– The gigantic wind tamers and the oldest French school of Greece are all magically connected in a journey where myths blend with traditions and the Aegean breeze blesses them with the scent of thyme.
When : Every Sunday.
Starting time is flexible although we suggest an early start.
How: – With our certified guide Antonis Pothitos, an experienced local insider and definitely the no.1 “Ride Definer” .
– With our purpose built e-bikes, manufactured by us, the Aurelia Team.
Who: Everybody can do it from 3 (in our safely installed child seats) to 70+. Our e-bikes will do the hard work.
How many: To ensure the best quality and safety of services, max. number of participants is restricted to 6.
How long: Approximately 4 hours – it depends on your photo mood *(optional swim break)
What do I need: Sunscreen and a camera. We take care of the rest.
*Private or customized tours available upon request
Or you can just rent an E-bike and have a tour of your own easy and safe!